3/12/12

I came across some beautiful photography today ~ thought that I could share it on here :]
 
This one's a bit old and most people have seen it,
but it's so beautiful I'm putting it on here anyways. 

 
A beautiful well somewhere in Japan...


A shrine? Or maybe a garden..either way it's beauty
makes me want to live there myself :]
This is also somewhere in Japan. 


I don't know much about this picture, but
I think this is a Festival of Castles or something?
Also in Japan. The kimono's are gorgeous.  
 

There is a popular sightseeing place in Japan where
you can see these purple flowers bloom all at 
once. I definitely want to go here sometime.
I think this is in Hokkaido.  


I have a thing for waterfalls. I would love to just
sit on that moss and watch the water all day... 


 This is beautiful. Wouldn't it be lovely to put on your
nicest dress and just walk through here? I might 
take some of the flowers too..


 Even though this picture is simple and a bit dark,
it's still very artistic.


 These flowers are so cute! And so tall :] It would be 
cool to catch bugs in a place like this.


 I like this...the mountains are so boring and then 
BAM you see this beautiful green blue-ish water 
and what looks like moss growing around it..


 This is definitely one of my favorites. I wonder if
those little pools of water have tadpoles in them?


 The ocean water is so pretty...all the oceans I've 
been to have been cloudy with sand and stuff. I
wanna go shell hunting here :D


Thought this was cute..reminded me of Madeline 
for some reason. 


 Imagine if the water in these loops went super fast..
It'd be a natural water slide! Too cool.


I didn't know butterflies like this existed. Their wings
are already fragile enough..I wonder what the clear part
is made of and how it doesn't rip when the wind blows. 


 Such a pretty starfish :D


 Don't know if this is Photoshopped or not, but the colors
are amazing.


 This is so cool. The reflection is amazing :D And 
the dog is cute.


 I saved the best for last :] Sometimes I wish I could
live in the wilderness and bathe in a place like this..
But when seeing this picture I want to be a mermaid 
haha xD SO breathtaking..




I think maybe I'll make this a picture blog...you know, just put tons of
cool pictures on here..I dunno but this was fun :D 

Thanks for reading or skimming ;D

Have a lovely day~~! 

-Callie 

No comments:

Post a Comment