12/7/12

Korean Korean Korean!!!!!!

 Wow!! I haven't been on here in SO long. To my 1 new follower...thanks!!! A lot has happened while I've been gone. A lot good, some bad. One amazing thing that's happened, is that two of my favorite mangas have now been made into an anime!! Kamisama Hajimemashita and Say I Love You...if you haven't read them, you should totally check them out especially if you're a shoujo manga fan. Other things have happened as well :) I have been going to a lot of church gatherings and it's been so fun. I've made many friends and have made good memories. I also have started baby sitting at church which is like a dream come true for me. I'm still a crazy movie person though!! I watched Horrible Bosses the other day and it was the funniest movie I've seen in awhile. I also watched Jacob's Ladder which is actually something I wish I hadn't watched lol xD....
BUT I need to share a story...it's pretty funny. I was at a health food store with my mom up in Indy, it's an AMAZING store, one of my favorites. Well there were jars of bath salts and they looked so cool. They were scented like peppermint and eucalyptus and things like that...well the one I happened to pick to smell without reading the label with Menthol...EWWWWW. Omigosh it burned and my mom laughed so hard. It was kinda funny though, I admit. Another thing that has happened is that I've gotten attached to Korean dramas and music~ they have good stuff. The dramas are so romantic!! The movies are amazing too and the music is so hip hoppy :D Asians really know what they are doing, I'll tell ya that. I've also beat Zelda!!! The new one, Skyward Sword. One of the BEST games I've ever played to be honest. I hope they make a million more. I've also gotten addicted to that new site Pinterest...if you're prone to addiction like me, NEVER go to that site lol. Amazing site, too addictive.


Just put 2 songs on this paragraph!!! EVERYONE has heard Gangnam style, I'm sure. It blew up, went everywhere, everyone's heard it!!! I started hearing people singing this Korean song and I was baffled. Then I saw the video lol. The dance is so funny. I can do it pretty well ;) The other song is by a group called BEAST or B2ST. I love them <3 They have amazing music, not to mention they are HOT. A lot of the boy bands in South Korea are hot guys (: I'm often told that they look like girls though...it scares me that I never see it lol. Also watch the video of the gorgeous girl lol...her name is Hyuna. She's pretty amazing. so pretty!!!!!!! I've been told that she's had a lot of plastic surgery though, but I won't discriminate her because of that. Another Korean person I need to show you is...BAM Kim Hyun Joong :D The hottest guy EVER. Plus I've heard that in real life, he's actually a down to earth guy. That's a major plus <3 I only speak the teeniest bit of Korean though, so I know it's not mean to be :( I will surely find my dream man out there some day though. I have to say, I am very attracted to Asians. hehe (: Ah!! I also found this Korean show called "Thank you for waking me up" ~ it's very weird lol. It's about someone going and waking up a famous South Korean person...it's really funny, but I think it's a bit exaggerated. But then again a lot of "reality" TV shows are ;D this has been a lot of typing for one who hasn't been on a blog in awhile...so I think I'm gunna stop here :) if anyone read this, thanks!! I appreciate it. Over and out!!!
-Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment