3/17/12

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone :D The picture I've put on here has nothing to do with St. Patty's, but I found it today and it was just so funny so I'm putting it on here instead of a holiday picture xD But seriously, ouch. Whoever had the camera caught this moment perfectly lol. My post is later today because I wasn't feeling too well today. I'm also reconsidering posting every day. I love posting but not much happens in my life and sometimes there's not much to talk about and I end up rambling, which is always boring for people to read. 

But I do have something to talk about in this post - last night I watched Bright Star, one of the movies I got at the library. It was amazing, but so sad. It was a true story about John Keats. I never knew him before I watched the movie but I'm glad I know about him now - his story and his poems are amazing. The movie was basically about a love that he had and also about his poem career which wasn't really a career at the time because no one bought his poems or particularly liked them. He had no money to his name and he was in debt and in the end (SPOILER ALERT) he died thinking that he was a failure. But nowadays he's famous for his romantic poems...it's amazing how things pan out in the end isn't it? It was super romantic and sweet and a bit funny and not nasty at all like most romance movies out today...I gave it 7 stars.
  


I love movies based on the 1800's...
especially when they're romantic...
They're so cute together ♥♥♥


I have been reading a lot of manga lately...right now I'm reading like a million different ones...I can tell you some of them in case you want a romantic high? ;]
Say I love You - soooooo cute and sweet and the artwork is beautiful
Wild Ones - a hilarious manga with such a cute couple and an awesome storyline ;D
Five - this ones super funny as well and adorable.
Dengeki Daisy - I'm sure almost every manga reader has heard of this title...if you haven't check it out!! It's super slow but really funny and adorable - mostly funny thought.
Kamisama Hajimemashita - a long manga but I've loved it since the first page.
Akagami no Shirayukihime - seriously the sweetest and most beautiful manga ever...it's sooo romantic!! 
Kare First Love - I'm reading these from the library..I'm on the 9th book ;]














Here's some pictures from Wild Ones...you can see how cute and funny it is ;D I love manga. =3=

Oh but I have also been playing a lot of Castleville on Facebook ;D I'm seriously addicted to their games. Pet Society and Petville and Farmville and The Sims Social and Fishville...I've played a lot of them. They're super fun but super annoying as you need a lot of friends to play it to progress quickly in the game. You always have to ask your friends for things on Castleville and it's so annoying D: but it's too addictive..I can't quit. Too fun..........

And I'm going to close this post now because it's thundering :D I love storms...they're so calming and fun~~!!! And I love the sound of rain♥♥♥

Thanks for reading or skimming or whatever you did ;D

Have an awesome day and sleep well my lovely (2) readers ;D

-Callie  

No comments:

Post a Comment