3/15/12

Last night was another movie night and I watched a movie that my mom recommended...My Best Friend's Wedding. I didn't want to watch it at first because it looked boring and it was old but I'm glad I watched it. It was really good! I gave it 7 stars ;] You see I have a list of movies that I've watched from November 2011 to this day and the list is 3 pages long lol ;D

But what can I say, I love my movies. I have seen some really bad ones though. The Last Exorcism, Insidious, and many others have my rating on 2-3 stars. And it's funny, because most of the movies that suck in my opinion are horror movies. I guess people just keep on attempting to make scarier films but they end up being more crappy. Paranormal Activity I thought was good and pretty scary although all my friends thought it was gay lol. It is a complete classic and even though the digital effects suck, it still remains on the top of my horror movie list. 


Another thing I'd like to say is that Pinterest is awesome. They have the coolest ideas and the most amazing pictures. You have to be invited by someone to join, but other than that it's too cool. Check it out - Pinterest.com


 
I found the picture above on pinterest and it's awesome. As you all know I want to travel the world, but Japan is first on my hit list. Seeing this picture is enough to get me super exited. Japan is so cool :D

I feel devastated about what's going on there though and I pray for everyone's well being. There is an area in Japan which I sure you all know, but it is completely vacant. There's no one there because if they lived there they would get sick or die because of the radiation levels. The Tsunami from the earthquake destroyed a Nuclear plant and that's what caused the spread of the radiation. I just heard yesterday on the news that they had an earthquake in Tokyo...I'm really worried because the island of Japan isn't on a stable part of the earth D:

What if one day the island just drifts away or sinks? Japanese people are so kind they don't deserve that D: Plus their country is so beautiful..  

Ah and talking about Japan's devastation as reminded me - would you please go to this site? Freerice.com 

It's an amazing site where they ask you vocab questions and for each one you get right, they donate rice to nations without food. I know it sounds boring, but it's kinda fun and it's a good cause. So consider it your good deed of the day :]

Well today is an extremely lovely day so I think I'm going to close this post and go outside ;]

Thanks for reading or skimming or whatever you did ;D

Have a lovely day my non-existent readers!! ;D

-Callie

2 comments:

  1. Oh you made me so happy when you commented! Those pictures were taken from my lovely girl, Viima. She's very cute and she says thank you!

    Your blog is absolutely cute! Where are you from and do you have photos of your pets? :---) i would like to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have made me so very happy as well :D Thank you for commenting and following <3

      Tell her I said no problem, because her photography is absolutely beautiful!! So clear and crisp :]

      And thank you!! Your blog is adorable as well <3 ^_~
      I am from Indiana C:

      And yes I do :D I think I might make a post about them sometime in the near future and I'll probably put all of their pictures on there <3

      Thanks so much for following me :D

      Delete